Ideas and Advertising...

sayprint.com

Hey Guys...

We have just started an online company after being trade printers for many years.
We are looking for good ways to advertise to the public and design community.

But what's the best way to get the word out?

Cheers in advance.

Forums like this are a good start. Then there are loads of places to get free online advertising either directly or indirectly. This may help; Bristol Web Design by Yoto Creative - Free online advertising for your business.

But the first thing to do is to get a good quality website developed (I checked your domain and no site as of yet).

Then you can try Adwords and other PPC services.

I will check the link, Thanks!

Our site is up and running... www.sayprint.com :icon_biggrin:

I will check the link, Thanks!

Our site is up and running... www.sayprint.com :icon_biggrin:

Ah yes, with the 'www' it works. Without it doesn't. You need to get that sorted asap with .htaccess!!!

Then strongly suggest you get some HTML text on that home page. Search Engines can't read text in images. That will really help SEO.

Last edited:
Ah yes, with the 'www' it works. Without it doesn't. You need to get that sorted asap with .htaccess!!!

Then strongly suggest you get some HTML text on that home page. Search Engines can't read text in images. That will really help SEO.

Thanks... We have somebody optimising the SEO on the site, but we needed development to reach this stage before they could start. I will look into the .htacess thanks :)

BTW: that link is awesome, just what we are looking for. :icon_notworthy:

IMO, the best way of effective advertising is the banner advertising. Banner advertising is the most effective way and increases your business online presence. Secondly, a user can ignore a text link but a banner can never be ingored by users. It increases the visibility of your business.

suggest seo

I would suggest getting your site heavily seo on-page for visibility in google/bing/yahoo.
Submit site to some free online directories, set up twitter account and search for followers and create a buzz about your new site. Get on facebook create a fan page and stick it somewhere on your website to create backlinks. Get on forums like this one.

Add your sitemap to google.

This should help

Rob

well, IMO the only way to boost your ranking in search enignes is the content and backlinks you website has. If you could build backlinks from unique and relevant sources, then it could really boost your rankings very high. Just make sure the backlinks you build, keep some consistency in it.

Back