I'd like some feed back here

fisicx

fisicx

What is the purpose of the site? It seems very unfocused.

The slider is annoying and confusing. Why is app development offered next to healthcare?

nayan

nayan

What is the purpose of the site? It seems very unfocused.

The slider is annoying and confusing. Why is app development offered next to healthcare?
As he said its looks annoying as well as is too slow,Also you haven't edited the text like in the title its writen mobile app development and in the slider its showing different things.

Paul Murray

Paul Murray

Staff member
Look into enabling GZIP on the server and using some form of cache (I use Varnish on my server) to help with load speeds. Also, reduce the number of CSS and JS files you have to load, you currently have about 10 just for the homepage. That's way too many. Combine them into one file if possible, and save it as a minified version with all the spaces and formatting stripped out. Compress the image files too, images are generally the slowest things to load on a page, and having too many loading at once will severely slow your site.

Check out the guides on page speed on varvy.com (scroll down a bit). There's an art-form to optimising a sites speed, and you generally want to do it from the start. It's a lot harder to tweak it after the site is live.