Member Offer
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I was a d*ck

Discussion in 'Graphic Design Forum:' started by CallumCopley, Apr 6, 2009.

1. CallumCopley

CallumCopley New Member

Hello, I regret to do this again, but i dont want any members to get the wrong idea. I previously made a thread that was a bit arrogant and i have appologised for this and regret it. I dont wish for users to get the wrong idea of me from that post. I am here because of my interest of graphic design and i would appreciate if everyone could give me a clean slate as i intend to continue using the site. thanks
  2. dot design

dot design Member

Hi Callum

I think everyone here has probably posted something on a forum that they have thought "maybe I shouldn't have posted that" so no problem, nice of you to apologise. They are a good bunch here so I'm sure we can all group hug and make up!:icon_thumbup:
  3. Stationery Direct

Stationery Direct Administrator Staff Member

Yeah all is forgiven :icon_thumbup:
  4. lauralil

lauralil Member

Hey Callum,

I think that we all at some point type before we think. Its often hard to convey things on a (mostly) faceless forum!

Doesn't matter what you did, its how you're contributing now that counts. You'll just have to work extra hard now hehe :icon_tongue_smilie:

5. Pixels Ink

Pixels Ink Member

forums / text messages / e-mails have a lot to answer for sometimes! :)
  6. lauralil

lauralil Member

hear hear pixels!

Just the plain daftness of texts makes me laugh sometimes.

I can think of at least 3 arguements caused by mis-texts!
  7. CallumCopley

CallumCopley New Member

Thanks guys :)
  8. Xenonsoft

Xenonsoft Active Member

Hey Callum. Fair play on manning up and admitting your faults. Catch you around the forums, all is obviously forgiven, take it easy.

9. Minuteman Press

Minuteman Press Moderator

My tip from personal experience. After drinking excessive wine do not go on:

10. dot design

dot design Member

What are you doing on here now then Peter! :icon_biggrin::icon_biggrin:
  11. Minuteman Press

Minuteman Press Moderator

Ha Ha Ha. Spot on. I'm looking for the webcam link to Plymouth.

Give me a clue... is it in the toaster?

So spot on!

12. Stationery Direct

Stationery Direct Administrator Staff Member

lol, you're so spot on Peter, ebay and any gambling/betting websites are definitely a no no after alcohol :icon_smile: