• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

I want to dribble :(

haha, OH!

I want an ivite because of all the whhhoo haaa that goes on about it, however you cant really display a great showcase of work as it's such a small thumbnail..

C

chrismitchell

Its probably because people don't have one they want one... ahh the joys of human nature.

Kevin

I haz it
But I just lurk around most of the time... Don't need an account for that

Only posted my first shot yesterday after being there for a few months.

TomStutt

@ Harry

I also noticed that the "famous designers" never reply to a message and never really help the less experienced designers. they dont have to but would be nice if they responded once in a while.

Greg

I did consider the idea of making DF an invite only forum when I was first thinking about setting up, thankfully it's for some of the reasons mentioned above that I decided against it, despite the spam we do attract being open & accessible to everyone is a good thing IMO :)

TomStutt said:
@ Harry

I also noticed that the "famous designers" never reply to a message and never really help the less experienced designers. they dont have to but would be nice if they responded once in a while.
too big time to have time for anyone else. The will only give answers or opinions if it is for a magazine or sum sh*t like that.