I Think I'm top, not sure?

Tony Hardy

After 6 months or so of actively fiddling and tweaking with my SEO, I think I might be top for the terms:

"Design Agency Newcastle" and "Newcastle Design Agency"

However, I'm not sure if that's just because of my computer being used to the website etc. I've cleared out all cookies, web history, signed out of Google and it appears I'm still top.

I was just wondering if some of you could do a quick Google and see where I'm at?

Much appreciated,
Tony

Yes, you are top for both of those search terms. Great work there fella :)

Thanks a lot lads, much appreciated.

Took some doing but got there in the end. I was 5th yesterday, so I wonder what happened. Wonder how I can solidify that top spot?

yup your top :D congrads :D are you only on page 1 for those results?

its took me 3 months to get to number 2 on google for "graphic design services liverpool" and "logo design services liverpool" but i keep moving between 2 and 6

I'm also on page 1 for "Graphic Design Newcastle", below the fold though. Optimising one page for more that one-two search terms is fairly difficult.

I was moving a lot between 2 and 5 before the other day, now it looks as though I'm cemented top.

I only use a Wordpress plugin called WP Rank Reporter and Google Analytics/Google Keyword Tool

i use both of them and also a few others, shud look at traffic travis and online web analytics(this is a program that you upload via ftp to your site and it gives u a very detailed description of viewers 2 your site, similar to googles but with more info)

After 6 months or so of actively fiddling and tweaking with my SEO, I think I might be top for the terms:

"Design Agency Newcastle" and "Newcastle Design Agency"

However, I'm not sure if that's just because of my computer being used to the website etc. I've cleared out all cookies, web history, signed out of Google and it appears I'm still top.

I was just wondering if some of you could do a quick Google and see where I'm at?

Much appreciated,
Tony
congrats for your hard work and achievement, by the way what kind of seo plan and work you done in 6 months to get these results??? can you elaborate in detail for me please ..

dont forget to use the incognito window (CTRL . SHIFT and N) when checking rankings .. save you getting the wee wee taken out of you from Google.

I dont want to piss on anyones bonfire or anything (no timing pun intended) but I just use Google Analytics & old school methods to get Waterless Car Care Products to the top of the tree. I just wish I could get Roller Banners to the top of the tree bee trying for a few month I was getting there then all of a sudden it just stopped & I was wiped out - I knowthat sounds like a ban but I've check various banned page checkers & it all appears good. Any advice appreciated - the page is Roll-up Banners | Roller Banners | Pull Up Banners

I dont want to piss on anyones bonfire or anything (no timing pun intended) but I just use Google Analytics & old school methods to get Waterless Car Care Products to the top of the tree. I just wish I could get Roller Banners to the top of the tree bee trying for a few month I was getting there then all of a sudden it just stopped & I was wiped out - I knowthat sounds like a ban but I've check various banned page checkers & it all appears good. Any advice appreciated - the page is Roll-up Banners | Roller Banners | Pull Up Banners

I've slipped back down to 4th position now for whatever reason.

Yeah I've seen my rankings jump up and down lately i had one go from 50 to 7 in a week :) I dont hink it will stick though unless I get some gaffer tape & tape it to the yellow box :)

That's the only guaranteed way like. I'm ranking top for "Newcastle Design Agency" but 4th for "Design Agency Newcastle"...can't understand it.

might be because you are using the same words twice try Newcastle Design Agency | Product Designers Newcastle that might do something for you

Back