i posted this in the wrong place initially...silly me.

Rossm

Hello all, I have spent about 30 minutes on this forum and I wish I had found it a long time ago. There is a great vibe going on here.

I am currently doing a little research project and would love some help form you guys. From what I have witnessed so far, you all help each other greatly and I would really appreciate it if you could take me under your wings of wisdom.

If everyone would be so kind as to answer the following questions, that'd be super sweet!

1. do you work from home?

2. If so, what do you like/dislike about working from home?

3. do you feel there is an active creative community in your area?

4. how do you feel about working along side other creatives?

5. When you meet up with clients. Do you meet them at your house/business premises, clients house/coffee shop..etc?

6. Do you travel for business? if so, do you find yourself working from a hotel room or local coffee shop etc?

7. If you do not have premises, why is this? lack of money? no need?

8. How do you feel about accepting royalties as payment instead of one-off fees?

9. Do you feel limited with resources?

10. last but not least, do you network with other creatives?

I know these may seem a little all over the place and random but I have worked in a creative environment for a long time and Im just as weird and crazy as the rest of you. If you havent turned weird and crazy...you soon will...give it time.

Thanks everybody

Ross

Rossm said:
From what I have witnessed so far, you all help each other greatly and I would really appreciate it if you could take me under your wings of wisdom.

You should have also noticed that we help those who help others more than those just coming in and asking :angel:

Levi said:
You should have also noticed that we help those who help others more than those just coming in and asking :angel:

Levi, you didn't answer any of the questions. :blink:

Back