• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

I need to settle an argument

mrp2049

Did you have sticklebricks when you were a kid?

If so how old are you?

I will explain later...

OOOOOOOOO, mysterious post.....

Kevin

I had to look up the term, but after seeing the picture: yes, I'm 17 and I did have stickle bricks :)
And I also had Lego, Duplo and K'nex... I never played with Playmobil, Action Man or any other action figures for that matter.
Later on I was introduced to video games: starting with the NES, moving up to Gameboy, N64, GB Color, GB Advance; and then a few years ago the advanced stuff came in such as PSP, Wii and PS3 although I was already considerably older then.

So there you go: my childhood toys :rolleyes:
EDIT: I forgot I also had Play Doh :clap:

(Berry just got a stick... which was also used to spank him if he didn't play with it :rolleyes:)

How come Berry got a stick? We never has sticks. We had to lick the road for fun.

But to answer your question yes, Sticklebricks were around when I was small and fresh.
I was born the same year Churchill died.

chrismitchell said:
yup had sticklebricks and fuzzy felt when I was young :p :lol:

fuzzy felt! Awe fuzzy felt farm, awesome. I vaguely remember sticklebricks.. I'm ermmm 23 according to Onartis :p (turned 28 last week)

C

chrismitchell

Tom Sound said:
Wow your thirdish of a centenary Chris, happy birthday!

I didn't have sticklebricks, we played with real bricks

:D
cheers Tom :)

:lol: @ real bricks did you use them to steal wheels from cars and break into houses to give what you found to fagin... :lol:

Tom Sound

chrismitchell said:
cheers Tom :)

:lol: @ real bricks did you use them to steal wheels from cars and break into houses to give what you found to fagin... :lol:
cheeky sod :D

you'd need some kind of breaker bar and a socket too for cars, and houses are quieter with a screwdriver - joke! obviously, before anyone pounces on me.

I think I generally played with toy soldiers and mud to be honest :up: