I need feedback and some advice for my flyer.

Elixia

So a friend asked me to do a flyer for his club. They already had their logo done, and they didn't want me to change it. I tried to make it look better as it was in black and white and in a white background. I'm having a difficulty choosing the background and logo colour. I want the logo to stand out, but I'm liking the blue combination even though it's not ideal..

They will be adding information on the empty areas as well and I want a colour that would be an ease on the eyes and that they won't have difficulty in choosing a text colour. It's going to be in Norwegian so I won't be the one writing the info down for the club etc.

Any other feedback and advice aside from the colours will be thankful. Even a whole new idea for the background would be appreciated. As I'm having difficulty making one for the current logo and this was the best I could come up with.

Thanks in advance.

I use Photoshop CS5.1.

Attachments

• Club Flyer.jpg
    Club Flyer.jpg
    472.7 KB · Views: 26
So a friend asked me to do a flyer for his club. They already had their logo done, and they didn't want me to change it. I tried to make it look better as it was in black and white and in a white background. I'm having a difficulty choosing the background and logo colour. I want the logo to stand out, but I'm liking the blue combination even though it's not ideal..

They will be adding information on the empty areas as well and I want a colour that would be an ease on the eyes and that they won't have difficulty in choosing a text colour. It's going to be in Norwegian so I won't be the one writing the info down for the club etc.

Any other feedback and advice aside from the colours will be thankful. Even a whole new idea for the background would be appreciated. As I'm having difficulty making one for the current logo and this was the best I could come up with.

Thanks in advance.

I use Photoshop CS5.1.

I also forgot to mention that it's a general club. They have a kiosk, play video games, instruments, and pool. It's like a chillax thing. It's mostly for teenagers and maybe children. I haven't been there personally so I don't really know what it's like.

I think the best way might be to seek feedback from them before you go too far and gauge how much they like the colour and styling.

Back