• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

I need a USB stick!

wac

Can anyone recommend a sturdy USB memory stick. I first bought one similar to this one: which in fairness is still functioning, but the bit that lets you put it on your key ring broke a few months ago.

Then I bought this one which looks the part but the key ring bit broke and it stopped functioning after about 2 months.

I need a a stick that can handle being mobile on a daily basis, anyone have something like that?

wac

I think what I need is a happy medium. Most of the keying bits are far too flimsy to withstand being removed from my back pocket a few times, on the other hand I can’t see that I’d need it to be tank proof either like your second suggestion levi. Dave’s suggestion looks like it’s got quite a thick keying holder thing and the price is right, I might give that one it’s day in court.

wac

Yeah these look the business as far as the keyring issue is concerned but the reviews suggest it's not as robust electronically.