i like to draw

I would say the postage would be no more than £30 DHL.
So how about £175 inc postage delivered to your door?

and yes it's an 80gig HD.

Also can leave on all software packages, tunes and movies.
Lots of goodies.

mr p, sir :)

these are the final images :)

IMG_1332-1.jpg

IMG_1333.jpg

Good thing is you'll customize your socks too because they too will become red and yellow once those shoes get wet :p

i saw your facebook of the final image. good work timothy.

couple of littlr white spots, but nothing to worry about. i'm sure the next pair will be even better.

Yeah I've covered them twice since. Getting 10 pairs for £3 tonight so i'm gonna start drawing!

I really like those Tim. I preferred them in black & white though. Could definitely see them selling. You should try putting them on Etsy.

etsy is a good place to start, I spoke to my friend who runs a shop that sells stuff like this, she said start with pencil or so form of light colour thinlined pen, lay the design down, colour them and then do the black lines over the top.

The sharpie lambo is absolutely fantastic!

Also really like the shoes - I've wanted to do that sort of thing for ages - design on shoe - but I worried the ink would run, are all sharpies waterproof?

why thank you! :)

after wearing them 4 times in the rain the colour ran a little bit, they're not in their own special cabinet for me to somehow put on display in my room :)

Back