I like to draw too

Kasper Pyndt

Hello,

Recently I had the flu. During that time i drew a lot more than usually. Here is some of the drawings I made.

Let's hear it for some constructive criticism! :)

/ Kasper

53020388.jpg

61414349.jpg

50680781.jpg

42768566.jpg

82235508.jpg

77875664.jpg

43776478.jpg

76678006.jpg

Haha, i'm so sick. Hehe,
I like the last one too, kinda cool.

Should this not be in Feedback and Critique section?

Nice.

You are a much more patient penciller than I. I like the fact that each piece looks as if you knew what you were intending to draw and carried out the mechanical task of completing the drawing with diligence. I think that my fave bit is the trees on the Q-bert style piece; very 'Hobbity' :)

You have a talent.
Not sure what is going through your head when you draw these but they are very wierd (in a good way) I like pretty much all of them.

Would love to see more...?

I love this kind of stuff, it really relies on having no barrier between the imagination and the pen.

HippySunshine said:
You have a talent.
Not sure what is going through your head when you draw these but they are very wierd (in a good way) I like pretty much all of them.

Would love to see more...?

There's a few more illustrations on my website :) and I'll hopefully be posting more here in the future.

Jim said:
Nice.

You are a much more patient penciller than I. I like the fact that each piece looks as if you knew what you were intending to draw and carried out the mechanical task of completing the drawing with diligence. I think that my fave bit is the trees on the Q-bert style piece; very 'Hobbity' :)

Thank you!
Actually most of the drawings just kind of happen. It's not very often I know exactly what the final result is going to look like.

Kasper Pyndt said:
Thank you!
Actually most of the drawings just kind of happen. It's not very often I know exactly what the final result is going to look like.

BEST way to draw! :D

I guess I am sort of different, I like to have a basic idea of what the outcome will be however, as the drawing progresses, I might change my mind about this or that, depending on things I've tried already. Sometimes its just because I start to think "maybe this will be a better idea" and alot of times I end up satisfied.:)

Don't get me wrong, when there's a brief involved a plan always helps. But some of my most weird and interesting doodles happen with no attention to them while I'm on the phone or something.

Back