• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

I hope to which ever God you want to believe in this is real!

Greg

A Good Capture Page Design is worth its weight in Gold!
It's clear your imagination was captured MrP, as you posted it here :D
I think she omitted the word, Comedy, before Gold at the end of that quote.

Greg

DeanZappy said:
Quote from the testimonial page:

"I can attest that Wendy is the best web designer I have ever seen."
Do you think the author of this testimonial has a browser that's locked into one website?
A bit like the demo PCs you see in PC World? :rolleyes:

Her use of repeating backgrounds is stunning. I'm so jealous. I think I'm going to give up redoing my portfolio, as I'll never be able to attain such a high standard :(

And the $15 logo designs. awesome! I'll never touch illustrator again, been wasting my time.

(p.s. won't the SEO plug in eventually mean anyone who googles her site will end up here? :p)

Greg

Becky said:
(p.s. won't the SEO plug in eventually mean anyone who googles her site will end up here? :p)
If the thread title was the same name then yes there would be a chance this thread would be ranking on the first few pages!

It looks like a few other people have picked up on her site before now! (nod)

Greg said:
If the thread title was the same name then yes there would be a chance this thread would be ranking on the first few pages!

It looks like a few other people have picked up on her site before now! (nod)
lol, it's like a train wreck ... I *have* to look!

Oooh there's a flickr and everything. Thing is, the blog isn't too heinous (good ol templates)

mrp2049

I am glad I have brought you all such happiness!

Do you think using a website designed by her would be a funny thing for designers?