Print Reseller Scheme
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I Have Infiltrated The Base Camp

Discussion in 'Introduction Forum:' started by Dizi, Mar 8, 2009.

1. Dizi

Dizi Junior Member

Excuse the title, I didnt want to go for the standard "hello" hehe :)

I don't really know what to write here so I will do a little dance :clap: and leave it at that....is that too spammy for my first thread? maybe slightly over the top, perhaps a wave or something would be more appropriate! hehe :lol:

I'll add a little more then, I live in the North West of England, I'm well into CSS layouts and XHTML and coding things right, but I don't claim to be an expert as I'm still learning all the time. Still only design upto Level 1 - because I'm used to it and therefore lazy - really need to push myself more. I use PHP often but I'm no programmer - just a good implememntor. I also love animating in flash and stuff like that and can do a fair amount of scripting but nothing too complex as my brain melts. I enjoy gaming, mainly on the PS3 but occasionally on the PC.

Anyway hopefully that is enough for now, as all I wanted to say was hi. :cheers:

2. welcome to the forum Dizi :)

3. berry

berry Active Member

Hi Dizi and welcome to Boot Camp

4. Aarlev

Aarlev Member

Welcome to the Forums. Enjoy your stay!

5. blueocto

blueocto Senior Member

Welcome to the forum!

6. Greg

Greg Active Member

Hey Dizi.

Welcome to Design Forums Base Camp, glad you found us! Do you work for a design/web company? or for yourself? Do you have a portfolio site online? Always interested to see new forum members work :)

Thanks,
    Greg

7. Dizi

Dizi Junior Member

Thanks for welcoming me. :)

Greg, I work for myself.

I am currently redesining my portfolio. I'll post the link nearer to completion, won't be long now. :) would be nice to know what you think.

8. Greg

Greg Active Member

Cool sounds good Dizi, look forward to seeing it in due course :)

9. Harry

Harry Senior Member

Welcome aboard.

10. Xenonsoft

Xenonsoft Active Member

Welcome Dizster :)

11. philjohns

philjohns Senior Member

Will hopefully be seeing you around