Member Offer
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I don't know where to post this...but I need some pointers on CD replication

Discussion in 'Chill Out Forum:' started by mrp2049, Apr 20, 2009.

1. mrp2049

mrp2049 Senior Member

Has anyone done this? I would think someone has, can you point me in the direction of the printer you used?

I need to get a quote based on CD with art on it and some kind of packaging, depending on cost.

Any ideas oh helpful world of DF??

P.S. Berry, they are shiny things that play music, kinda like those black round groovey things you put a needle on to play music....:p (I'm sorry you started the old thing, now I can't resist. Tell me to stop if you want)
  2. berry

berry Active Member

We just had some of those shiny things done with printed artwork. Discburner is very cheap and basic, Wewow has some really intresting packaging options, but more pricey. None print L.P's which is a shame..... I do have some CD'S but I bought one of these IPod things but I can't fathom how I insert the CD's into it to play it as it doesn't have a slot. I thought you could play music on these things?

CD duplication and DVD duplication

CD Replication, DVD Replication, CD Duplication, DVD Duplication from
  3. I miss LP's too Berry... I used to buy them from Cut Price Records in Guildford... had a small player in my room... really cool :D
  4. mrp2049

mrp2049 Senior Member

my friends had to send away to the czech republic to get their 7" pressed!

thanks for the links my friend