I crumbled... and set up a facebook page

Krey20

Hi all!

As the title suggests I've been putting it off for a while as I was in two minds as to how useful a FB business page would be but I've thrown caution to the wind! It's worth a try to see if it helps or hinders what I'm trying to do with my blog and business overall. There's a nice big delete button if I choose to use it!

It'd be nice if you could give it a look-sy and let me know what you think. I'm not planning to do anything radical with it, I just think it'll be another front for self-promo and a way to get some of my blog post read. I've also put up all of my comic strips to date and a few illustration pieces that aren't anywhere else on the web (yet.. might add them to my site at some point).

Here's a link to the page (no custom url yet): Ken Reynolds Design | Facebook

Or there's another in my sig.

Thanks for reading! :)

Thanks!

I almost forgot I had those illustrations! They're a few years old now, I did them as threadless submissions before I saw the light and realised I was knocking my head against a wall. I still like them though.

Hoping it might turn into a useful little page that works with my website and twitter well.

Heheh thought they looked a bit 'threadlessish' Love the 'hungry hippos' :)

Some kind of bridge between twitter and the blog might be it's calling, hopefully you'll find some use for it :)

Back