Member Offer
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I can't be the only one who thinks like this...

Discussion in 'Chill Out Forum:' started by Levi, Jan 21, 2016.

1. Levi

Levi Moderator Staff Member

I keep seeing this 'funny picture' on the web (attached).

The first time I saw it I didn't think of which one I'd prefer.

My first thoughts were so does the dog's lifespan get extended or my lifespan get shortened, that would make a HUGE difference.....

Am I just a bit random (yeah yeah I know that much :)) or is it 'designers' thinking outside the box coming through lol

Attached Files:

• 101.jpg
      101.jpg
      File size:
      68.1 KB
      Views:
  2. Paul Murray

Paul Murray Moderator Staff Member

What if you accepted the third option, but then got hit by a bus and died the next day? You've just inadvertently shortened your dogs life.

Stationery Direct likes this.
  3. Hippychick

Hippychick Member

I don't know – is it a trick? But would be handy if groceries lived for 5 years.

This could start a whole WYR thread if there isn't one already.

I like the evil ones:

WOULD YOU RATHER never be able to speak again or always have to say everything you are thinking?

But also puts me in mind of those horrible riddles most know & love that you sometimes get asked at interviews (I got first one but not second as that sent my brain into meltdown):

1. You have a fox, a chicken and a sack of grain.
    You must cross a river with only one of them at a time.
    If you leave the fox with the chicken he will eat it; if you leave the chicken with the grain he will eat it.
    How can you get all three across safely?

2. There are two gates, one to hell and the other to heaven. 

Two gatekeepers, one for each gate. 

One of them always speaks the truth and the other always lies but you don't know which one is guarding which gate. 

You are allowed only one question to find out the gate to heaven. 

What is the question?

4. Levi

Levi Moderator Staff Member

1 is easy... this 'type' of questions been around for ages
    take the chicken over to the side 2. (grain and fox together, chicken in boat)
    go back to side 1 and grab grain and take it to side 2 (leaves fox and chicken on different sides, grain in boat)
    take chicken back with you to side 1 while leaving grain (fox and grain on different sides, chicken in boat)
    leave chicken on side 1 while taking fox to side 2 (chicken and grain on different sides, fox in boat)
    go back collect chicken (grain and fox together, chicken in boat)

:)

5. Hippychick

Hippychick Member

I know – and is simple logic if you put yourself in that situation.

Had to be told answer to 2nd though, ashamed to admit.