I am willing to design logos for free

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

Mohammad

I just need some works for my portfolio and I am willing to design logos for free or some small cash, have a look at my site so you get some ideas about what I can produce for you.. mohART

look into competitions, its an easy way to get a good brief regardless of whether you win, it is self initiated work that is easier to do because you have guidelines.

If you want work for your portfolio, don't be affraid to just make something.

If I work for free it has be for close friends and even then its done with a back hander deal, if I remember you are 13 right? I guess by 27, I have alot more friends in need of 'things'.

What I've found in the photography world - is that the clients you start out with, doing them a favour, building your portfolio, expanding your client list etc - think is that if you give them work for free initially, then they will always want your work for free. And you become the 'guy that does stuff for free'.

As others say, practice with competitions, build you own website to show off 'made up logos', etc rather than setting the value for your work at zero.

Yes true, now I got 5 clients in 1 month time by advertising in forums and 2 of them have offered me a good deal.

Good to hear you have some clients Mohammad, as the other guys have already mentioned be careful in offering reduced rate services as you may attract the wrong type of client, for the time being I will close this thread.

Thanks,
Greg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back