Member Offer
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I am scotty:)

Discussion in 'Introduction Forum:' started by scotty, Jan 26, 2009.

1. scotty

scotty Well-Known Member

Hello all.

As the title suggests "I am Scotty" (Scott Jackson) a freelance Designer/Illustrator from the UK.
    I can't remember how I fell upon this forum but I'm glad I did and since then I've been dropping in every now and then but I thought it about time I registered and introduced myself.

I've worked on and off as a designer/illustrator for longer than I care to remember and I've been freelance for a little over a year working on everything from eye candy for the web to iPhone app's.

I work out of my very unglamorous spare room in my house which I love as the commute is a doddle and the boss rocks:)

Anyhow, that's me and I look forward to sticking my two penneth in here and there as this seems to be a very nice forum.

Cheers

S:)

2. Welcome to the forum Scott :)

3. Greg

Greg Active Member

Hey Scott-y,

Welcome to Design Forums :) good to hear that you decided to join, and thanks for your comments on the forum, I'm sure you'll find the place very welcoming.

I was looking at your site earlier as I noticed you register and add your signature link, your work looks great, some really fun characters and your illustrations have a very nice feel to them. Is your boss going to be happy with you spending time on forums? :D

Look forward to hearing more from you.
    Thanks, Greg

4. Aarlev

Aarlev Member

Welcome to the forums Scotty. Your illustrations are fantastic!

Hope you'll have a great time here.

5. berry

berry Active Member

So you've eventually beamed yourself up Scotty? Welcome to the bridge.

6. blueocto

blueocto Senior Member

Welcome to the forum!

7. Leventhan

Leventhan Junior Member

Heya!
    Welcome, Scotty.

8. scotty

scotty Well-Known Member

I just wanted to say thank you for the warm welcome and the really kind words about my stuff:)

@ Greg.

I don't really think the boss will mind me spending time on here.
    He's a bit of a pussy cat really:)