Print Reseller Scheme
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I am new to DF and I am glad to join DF

Discussion in 'Introduction Forum:' started by doublejdesign, Oct 5, 2009.

1. doublejdesign

doublejdesign Junior Member

Hi everyone here, I am new to DF, here is the right place to introduce myself. I am a freelance icon designer. I have a blog (Double-J Design – Your ICON and GUI design solutions) providing loads of free stuff. I am glad to join DF to share my work and learn lots of experience from here. Thanks.
  2. welcome to the forum doublej .. :)
  3. Aarlev

Aarlev Member

Hey there Double J,

Welcome aboard! :)
  4. berry

berry Active Member

welcome to DF
  5. Thewholehogg

Thewholehogg Active Member

All aboard! Welcome.
  6. h_freezy

h_freezy Senior Member

welcome to DF!
  7. doublejdesign

8. HippySunshine

HippySunshine Senior Member

clever logo :)
  9. Thewholehogg

Thewholehogg Active Member

I spent a little time in St. Petersburg in 1986 before traveling by train to Moscow.
    A beautiful city...the Venice of the north.
  10. Renniks

Renniks Senior Member

I personally feel free icon sets (or icon sets in general) to be of little use in most projects as it doesn't realistically give enough personal effect to the project in question.

Do you make all your icons on the site or do you resource and collect from other sources :)
  11. doublejdesign

All the icon is designed by myself 100%.
  12. Renniks

Renniks Senior Member

In a way a bit of personal question: why do you give them away free? and not sell them or make them to order :)

Lots of very good icons there...
  13. doublejdesign

Actually, I gave some of the icons or parts of icon set for free download, if people love them then I know which style they like. Most of time there will be a license fee if you want to buy a full set. Also I got some traffic.
  14. Renniks

Renniks Senior Member

Ah cool cool :)