I am looking for a professional graphic designer for website

businessguy554

Hi,
I launched my new site, just bought an old domain, paid the hosting and i am ready to start developing my web presence
with my business in waste management and recycling. But first of all, i need to talk to a designer to create a new logo for a Wordpress based website.
With preference will be those who have knowledge with the WP platform, CSS, Photoshop, etc.
I am open for new ideas and collaboration, so please write to me here or PM.

Have a great day.

Hi There, I am a graphic designer with over 24 years experience and have worked on large international brands as well as smaller start-ups.
I charge £120 for logo development and this includes a minimum of 3 options (often more) and also company guidelines to help consistency in the future.
Although I don't work with Wordpress (I prefer the WIX platform) I can provide you with all logo formats that can easily be placed into wordpress.
Please visit my website to see my work and a variety of case studies
www.getfreshbrands.co.uk

It would be great to have a chat about your logo.
Thanks
Tanya Wragg

Hi , I am a web designer and have versatile experience over years.
My expertise working Opencart, Shopify, Wordpress, Concrete, Joomla, Drupal, Shopware, CMSMS, OctoberCMS, Laravel, Codeigniter, Zend, and other opensource.
I'm strongly skilled in HTML, CSS (& LESS / SASS), JavaScript, jQuery js, Version Control Systems, Bootstrap, Materialize, Angular js, React js

Interested and available further discussing on expectations

Thanks
Deep

Back