• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Howdy

Er... I'm 19, I work as a Creative Designer for Web Services Ltd, have done for about 7 months now, and i've recently set up Glassbowl Media. Influences are probably Saul Bass and Giambattista Bodoni. Proficient on pen & paper, Fl, Ps, Dw, Quark, the usual crowd.

Greg

Welcome aboard Glassbowl!

I think you may have found the right place too, at least I hope so!
Do you have a portfolio up online, always good to check out new members work :D

Cheers,
Greg

PS- Please don't be concerned with all the 'superhero' avatars going on, for some reason we have a monthly avatar theme!?

C

chrismitchell

I would get out of Dreamweaver and open it in Notepad++ if on PC or another text editor and change it there instead.. Dreamweaver can cause grief for no reason at all :)

but it's comfortable, and i've built the stylesheet from scratch anyway, there's no reason it shouldn't work. eugh. i'll just get on with the spotify api instead. lol.

h_freezy

Greg said:
PS- Please don't be concerned with all the 'superhero' avatars going on, for some reason we have a monthly avatar theme!?
That's a good point, I would be a shocked if i was new to DF also. Welcome to DF :clap:

berry

Welcome to DF.
Pen and Paper are good tools, they never need upgrading - unlike Tim who will upgrade to Juvenile status when his balls drop