Member Offer
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Howdy from Texas!

Discussion in 'Introduction Forum:' started by VertigoSFX, Jan 14, 2009.

1. VertigoSFX

VertigoSFX Senior Member

Hey everyone,

I'm a 19 year old Graphic Design major at Texas Christian University. I'm also a part-time web designer for a company that specializes in pediatric dental web designs.

In the little free time I have I like to do a few freelance design projects here and there, play video games with a gaming community I started in 2006 called Burning Vision (Burning Vision Online Gaming Community - Home) and also work on films.

I found this site on Creattica Daily as I am a heavy reader of all things Envato so this sounded kinda cool so I figured i'd stop by.

2. furto

furto Member

Heya! I also found it on creatica, envato is the bestest.

3. Greg

Greg Active Member

Hey VertigoSFX,

Welcome to Design Forums! Good to see another new member from Envato's nice link to us from Creattica :D Hope things are good for you that side of the 'pond'

Look forward to hearing more from you.
    Thanks, Greg

4. blueocto

blueocto Senior Member

Welcome to the forum!

5. VertigoSFX

VertigoSFX Senior Member

Ya man, definitely. I'm trying to get as involved as possible in the design world and this site looks like it could have a lot of potential...you already have a good amount of members!

Thanks for the welcome!