Member Offer
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Howdy all

Discussion in 'Introduction Forum:' started by demonprint, Apr 12, 2011.

1. demonprint

demonprint New Member

Hi, thanks for reading this.

We are a digital trade printer based in the midlands, our customers are graphic designers, brokers and litho guys/gals throughout the UK.

We pride our self on our customer service and are always just a phone call or email away....we even have names...Richard and Ian.

We check all artwork and will never print a file we feel there may be a problem with without calling the customer first. Most work is turned around either the same or the following day depending on when we receive the file. No job is too small and all quotes are dealt with promptly.

Check us out at Home or give us a ring on 01785 222959
  2. Minuteman Press

Minuteman Press Moderator

Hello Richard & Ian,

Welcome and look forward to your contributions.

Best wishes

3. garlex

garlex Member

Welcome to you both, which digital printer do you operate?
  4. demonprint

demonprint New Member

Hi Garlex,

We use xerox 5000ap, have used xerox machines for years now, the old 2045s, 6060's in the past. We have a good relationship with xerox and and more importantly the engineers, whom are second to none in my opinion in my area at least. I'm sure some may disagree.
  5. garlex

garlex Member

Thanks, don,t you find you have a problem with curling with the Xerox?
  6. demonprint

demonprint New Member

The 5000ap has customizable de curler settings should the need arise. I use good quality digital stock and don't put crap through. Works for me and never had any complaints.