how was this page made?

vic2000

Livio & Roby - Artist Alife

I'd like to make a web page similar to these guys for my own artist site and need to know how this site is done so I can tell the right web designer in a way that makes sense.

it's essentially just a photo with links to their social media sites, but how was this page done and what type of web page is this? flash? I don't even know... Also,

how much would the cost range be to get something like this done myself? Basically a high quailty 1 page site?

vic2000 said:
Livio & Roby - Artist Alife
it's essentially just a photo with links to their social media sites, but how was this page done and what type of web page is this? flash? I don't even know... Also,

Consider your initial question...the answer is badly! (single page flash site with auto playing music, big list of no no's on countless levels)

One page sites can be easy to make, if you don't care about variables like screen size and so forth, meaning they can also be made awfully because there are mountains of considerations as you plan the site.

The background could be achieved with some jquery and a loading element. There would be some potential scaling issues with the animation though.

So in answer to your questions of cost, without knowing more details and whether you care about versatility, I couldn't even begin to answer.

Back