how to paint a digital Image like this

Abdull4h

Hi,
I saw a poster yesterday on a website and I want to design something like this myself.
I want the guidance of experience member.
I know this is not a hand painted art. I want to do something like this in Photoshop.
Please guide me what do you think about how it was created. I mean steps and all..

your help will be highly appreciated.

Attachments

• girl.JPG
    girl.JPG
    40.6 KB · Views: 10
There must be thousands of tutorials like this online, just Google 'painted text effect photoshop' or similar.

There must be thousands of tutorials like this online, just Google 'painted text effect photoshop' or similar.

I know there are many that is why I asked for a precised answer... about the actual steps..
if anyone can..
thank you :)

I think I did one myself once but can't remember how I did it. I would have to find a tutorial and adapt it to what I need.

I know there are many that is why I asked for a precised answer... about the actual steps..
if anyone can..
thank you :)

Well, I don't think anyone here will spend time giving you a step by step tutorial - there are lots of ways to do this.

As I pointed out and Wardy did too - that there are plenty of techniques and ways to do this online already.

Why you come here looking for someone to rehash literally thousands of videos and tutorials that are already out there is a bit strange.

Feel free to try out the tutorials online and if you are struggling with a technique or the tutorial let us know and we will be more than happy to help.

Back