How to make cover resolution of an image?

Janifar

319919_580092202016157_184391853_n.jpg

I wanna to make this image clear as well as keep perfect resolution. How i can do this? Please any kind of suggetion will be helpful for me. :mellow:

Sorry no one has got back to you on this, what do you mean by clear? You could run it through some sharpness filters in PS then perhaps go over it with the sharpen and soften tools around all the edges. Alternatively, if you meant contrast, you can play around with that in PS too, to make the person stand out a bit more instead of being drowned out by the light.

A lot depends on the original size and quality of the image. PS isn't a magic wand that can make a badly taken low resolution image and make it look amazing. Good luck though.

There isn't really much else we can say other than what has been said already?

Unfortunately it's not like the movies, where cops looking at a screen always say "zoom and enhance" and turn a grainy low-res mess into a high-res masterpiece so clear you could count their individual eyelashes... there's only so much you can do with a small blurry image.

Jimlad said:
Unfortunately it's not like the movies, where cops looking at a screen always say "zoom and enhance" and turn a grainy low-res mess into a high-res masterpiece so clear you could count their individual eyelashes... there's only so much you can do with a small blurry image.
This. I blame CSI for misguiding people into the capabilities of image enhancements. Reading a number plate 300yards away that is nothing more than a grey blur.

I'd say that there was all but nothing you could do to increase the original quality of that photograph to be honest, unless there is anyone who knows where Doc is hanging out these days for him to could swing you back in time in the Delorean sop you could shoot it with a DSLR and some nice glass....

Back