Member Offer
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

How to Make a Cup of Tea

Discussion in 'Graphic Design & Logo Design Critique:' started by Tony Hardy, Dec 17, 2010.

1. Tony Hardy

Tony Hardy Well-Known Member

2. Minuteman Press

Minuteman Press Moderator

I really liked it - well done (although milk after, warm the cup first!).

Best wishes

Peter

3. Tony Hardy

I always put my milk in before anything! :)

Thanks for the kind words Peter.

4. Dave L

Dave L Well-Known Member

Nice job; attractive and well paced. Just a few minor changes I'd have liked to see:

1. Water to flow through the final bit of the tap (as it does out of the kettle spout)
    2. Water level in kettle and milk in bottle to remain horizontal.
    3. Maybe visible liquid in cup (with appropriate colour changes, although I get why you haven't done this)

Picky, I know, but there you go. And as I say, overall very good.

5. Tony Hardy

Hey Dave.

Thanks a lot :) Yeah, I think eventually I get around to tweaking a few things like that. I'll probably have the level in the milk and kettle reduce as it's poured too.
    The visible liquid in the cup, yeah, it's a good little technique for hiding glitches/workaround for some tricky animation stuff.

Thanks a lot for the kind words.

6. dedwardp

dedwardp Member

I put the milk in first, too!

Same as before really, I liked everything from the WIP version and it's just been expanded here. Aside from the animation, I particularly liked the end vector of the tea, thought it looked really smart.

7. Tony Hardy

Thanks a lot :)
    I really like that last vector shot of the coffee and steam too. I'm tempted to run with it as an idea for something else.

8. SparkCreative

SparkCreative Member

What, no sugar?

:icon_biggrin:

9. Tony Hardy

sweet enough ;)

10. Dave L

Dave L Well-Known Member