how to get this effect

bhaargavee

I would love to hear from you great designers about how to achieve this kind of professional look in book cover pages. are there any specific techniques involved to get such catchy look on pencil eraser or its some extra script or plugins that give this look...

please help me and clear my long lasting doubt on this designing project..

thanks in advance and look forward to hear

Attachments

• inspiration.png
    inspiration.png
    157.7 KB · Views: 20
You just have to practice I'm afraid. I love doing photo realistic vector drawing and getting that chrome effect on the pencil just takes observation and a lot of practice. It is easy to get bogged down with a complicated drawing but break it down into individual objects and just keep practising.

Good luck

Hi Bhaargavee.

You want to look into the 'blend tool' in Adobe Illustrator. Plenty of tutorials out there.

The actual eraser doesn't look to complicated to do, but the metallic part would take a lot more effort.

Good luck, hope you nail it.

Hi Bhaargavee.

You want to look into the 'blend tool' in Adobe Illustrator. Plenty of tutorials out there.

The actual eraser doesn't look to complicated to do, but the metallic part would take a lot more effort.

Good luck, hope you nail it.
Thank you so much Boom,

I am really happy to hear some one helping out here than just throwing some free advice .. :)

Have wonderful weekend :)

Back