How to design WALL GLASS STICKER?

LeeyaLee

My friends asked me to design wall glass sticker.
. Capture.PNG
something like this
the problem is what size of my artboard ?
should be just artboard consist size of wall glass A and B (A+B)
or 2 artboard ; each one for wall glass A and B respectively?
and How about the bleed?
Thank you

I did something similar and I made an artboard for each panel with a bit of bleed.

View attachment 7380
its 3mm bleed?
how to make sure each panel/artboard is related each other? I mean so that after print and put on panel, it's consistent.
for example, if I put the logo(TREE) on center ..how to make sure TR on Panel A is same row as EE on panel B?
Sorry for the inconvenience
Thank you
p/s:btw its cute design :love:

I'd do more than 3mm bleed, I'd be doing a 25mm min so I'd have 'wiggle room' to line thing up.
Scotty will know more though as while I know 'how' to do it, I've not had any need to actually do it.

I make each panel a separate artboard. And also have the area for any gapping marked out so important info doesn't get trimmed away.

Take a picture of it - mock it up on the picture how it will look and hand it over to the printers/installers and they will do the rest.

Are you applying it yourself?

If the roll on the cutter will allow then use a bigger bleed to overlap with the next panel.
Align it and tape it in place before removing the backing, applying and then trim off the surplus.

Use some water in a spray bottle with a few dots of washing up liquid on the panel to stop it grabbing to the glass and then squeegee it on.

Are you applying it yourself?

If the roll on the cutter will allow then use a bigger bleed to overlap with the next panel.
Align it and tape it in place before removing the backing, applying and then trim off the surplus.

Use some water in a spray bottle with a few dots of washing up liquid on the panel to stop it grabbing to the glass and then squeegee it on.
No. The printing company would come to apply it.. that's why I'm so nervous about it. since I always mess up to design something for print.
Thank you

I'd do more than 3mm bleed, I'd be doing a 25mm min so I'd have 'wiggle room' to line thing up.
Scotty will know more though as while I know 'how' to do it, I've not had any need to actually do it.
oh! Okay, I'll try it . Thank you

I make each panel a separate artboard. And also have the area for any gapping marked out so important info doesn't get trimmed away.

Take a picture of it - mock it up on the picture how it will look and hand it over to the printers/installers and they will do the rest.
oh! mock it up! Okay, Thank you!

No. The printing company would come to apply it.. that's why I'm so nervous about it. since I always mess up to design something for print.
Thank you

I'd just give them the full artwork and let them sort it as they'll have a better understanding of how to split and apply it.
They have to run it through the vinyl cutter software anyway.

I'd just give them the full artwork and let them sort it as they'll have a better understanding of how to split and apply it.
They have to run it through the vinyl cutter software anyway.

Exactly - if they need you to make any amends then they will ask.

Back