How to create a responsive html email

davidjp

Hello,

I'd like to design an email and somehow convert it into a responsive html file - how can I go about this (with zero coding skills).

I've tried UltiMail templates and builder (from Envato) and whilst the coding side seems to work, it's very limited design wise.

Is there are a more effective/popular builder I should be using or should I design something up in Photoshop or Indesign and then somehow have converted into html?

It'll need several clickable buttons and will need to be responsive for various screen sizes so I guess the coding will be difficult? Maybe I'd be better off sending someone the PSD and just paying someone to sort it? Is that possible?

Thanks folks,

D

Hello,

I'd like to design an email and somehow convert it into a responsive html file - how can I go about this (with zero coding skills).

I've tried UltiMail templates and builder (from Envato) and whilst the coding side seems to work, it's very limited design wise.

Is there are a more effective/popular builder I should be using or should I design something up in Photoshop or Indesign and then somehow have converted into html?

It'll need several clickable buttons and will need to be responsive for various screen sizes so I guess the coding will be difficult? Maybe I'd be better off sending someone the PSD and just paying someone to sort it? Is that possible?

Thanks folks,

D

I've set up a few of these templates for the day job. It took a week of testing, the main bug bear being Outlook 2007. If it'll work in that it'll work in anything. Once you understand the concept behind it it's pretty straight forward. It's a way of saying we don't use a third party, we code it ourselves. If I can help you understand the principles and how to code it then let me know. understanding how to do it yourself is much better if something goes wrong, and it will a valuable skill.

Back