How to create a good logo

arcsgroup

I am just going to start my own IT company.But I am not getting a perfect logo for this.So how can I create a good logo, because I don't have any knowledge about the designing concepts.Is there any tool available using which I can create a good logo for the company.

The tool you're looking for is a designer.

You can find designers all over the place.

Beware as lots of designers are pretty average.

Designer is very much right. But I just want to know if I myself want to generate it then if there is any tool which can help me out.

arcsgroup said:
Designer is very much right. But I just want to know if I myself want to generate it then if there is any tool which can help me out.

If you are asking this question then I'm afraid you're not really suited to the task ..... designers usually start with pen/pencil and paper.

the tools you ask about are generally within the adobe suite, if you don't know anything about illustrator, photoshop, indesign etc, don't attempt to use them to create youre logo, to be honest you won't end up with a good result and if your logo looks unprofessional, well most people will simply see the logo and not want to go with you. As Ross said, there are plenty of us designers out there, and also he's right in saying that there are a lot of "average" designers out there so check out out portfolios and see what we have already done, choose one you like, communicate with a brief, get a price, they design it and develop it and BAM! you may just have yourself a damn good logo.

start logo process with pencil and paper, draw some ideas looking at what other designs have worked and why? for inspiration (do not plagiarise) to render a good logo you need ideally vector image software it takes time and skill this is why you pay good money for designers they make it look easy when in fact a good logo has a mountain of research behind it, boiled down to its simplest form. Is it really worth you spending your time trying to learn software, it would be much cheaper to pay a professional and get a quality result.

And all the logo generators are awful, so don't even bother trying them out.

I'd suggest picking a designer (even one of these guys that have already replied to you) and get yourself a nice professional logo which will make your IT business stand out from other ones.

The best tool to create a logo with is a brain.
Unfortunetly Tesco's or PC World don't stock them.

Back