• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

How often do you visit Reddit?

How often do you visit Reddit?

• Total voters

Levi

Staff member
can't say I use it full stop.... I kind of view it as the place where nyancat got spammed into popularity lol
Yes I know it's kind of like pinterest etc

S

Sean Lee-Amies

Honestly, I think I've used it once or twice. We used it to promote the DF comp, but that's about it really!!

I've only used it once, I don't like the way the site looks/is laid out so I've never gone back.
I don't think I even know what it is properly, I fail at the internet. :lol:

T

Tony Hardy

Lee-Ann said:
I've only used it once, I don't like the way the site looks/is laid out so I've never gone back.
I hate the way it looks and I hate the whole user experience. However, the content is amazing. Maybe we need to redesign Reddit?

That is one of the first thoughts I had Tony. Personally, yes, but i think that the community on Reddit would have an outrage because it would be like removing a heritage from them. I still disagree with what they might say, but I do see where they are coming from.
On that note, the sub-reddit for graphic design does look a lot better than the rest of the site: http://www.reddit.com/r/Graphic_Design/

T

Tony Hardy

NCRPads.co.uk said:
If i'm perfectly honest i don't even know what it is.
Without being offensive, I think it might be an age thing? Seems like a lot younger net users get on it.

Really? I thought the avarage age was between 20 - 30! Not sure in any case!
Also, on a side note, I posted something random today and within 9 hours it had 100k hits... that's kinda viral right?

Levi

Staff member
Alex Gilmore said:
Really? I thought the avarage age was between 20 - 30! Not sure in any case!
Also, on a side note, I posted something random today and within 9 hours it had 100k hits... that's kinda viral right?
viral on reddit... nah 100k is just normal for stupid random junk :)