Print Reseller Scheme
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

How often do you visit Reddit?

Discussion in 'Chill Out Forum:' started by GilmoreVisuals, Jul 17, 2013.

?

How often do you visit Reddit?

1. What's Reddit?

25.0%
  2. Never

50.0%
  3. Occasionally

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. Regularly

25.0%
  5. Several times a day

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. GilmoreVisuals

GilmoreVisuals Active Member

Just curious to know what you designforum-ers think of Reddit!

2. Levi

Levi Moderator Staff Member

can't say I use it full stop.... I kind of view it as the place where nyancat got spammed into popularity lol
    Yes I know it's kind of like pinterest etc

3. Tony Hardy

Tony Hardy Guest

I only go there when I'm extremely bored, otherwise I know hours will be wasted.

4. blimey, never, is getting a lot of votes LOL

5. GilmoreVisuals

I found a lot of useful stuff though.. well, maybe not useful, but interesting :p

6. Honestly, I think I've used it once or twice. We used it to promote the DF comp, but that's about it really!!

7. GilmoreVisuals

Haha... the reddit community is brutal for that sort of stuff :p

8. Soprano

Soprano Member

I've only used it once, I don't like the way the site looks/is laid out so I've never gone back.
    I don't think I even know what it is properly, I fail at the internet. :lol:

9. Jimlad

Jimlad Well-Known Member

I can't say I've ever bothered with Reddit really. I have enough sources of information overload as it is.

10. GilmoreVisuals

11. Levi

I wondered where that got to... it's meant to have gone to the worlds best graphic designer :p

GilmoreVisuals likes this.
  12. GilmoreVisuals

Hahaaha! :D lolol love that ^^

13. Levi

:) someone had to do it :p

14. Tony Hardy

Tony Hardy Guest

I hate the way it looks and I hate the whole user experience. However, the content is amazing. Maybe we need to redesign Reddit?

15. GilmoreVisuals

That is one of the first thoughts I had Tony. Personally, yes, but i think that the community on Reddit would have an outrage because it would be like removing a heritage from them. I still disagree with what they might say, but I do see where they are coming from.
    On that note, the sub-reddit for graphic design does look a lot better than the rest of the site: http://www.reddit.com/r/Graphic_Design/

16. If i'm perfectly honest i don't even know what it is.

17. Tony Hardy

Tony Hardy Guest

Without being offensive, I think it might be an age thing? Seems like a lot younger net users get on it.

18. GilmoreVisuals

Really? I thought the avarage age was between 20 - 30! Not sure in any case!
    Also, on a side note, I posted something random today and within 9 hours it had 100k hits... that's kinda viral right?

19. Levi

viral on reddit... nah 100k is just normal for stupid random junk :)

20. GilmoreVisuals

Gotcha. I wonder if people get work if the post is related.. somehow.. hmmm.....