• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

How many times do you look at DF in a day?

TomStutt

How many times do you look at DF in a day?

Im just wondering how many times you guys and gals look at DF in a day? I seem to be constantly flicking to it and having a quick scan to see if theres any new threads.

:D

C

chrismitchell

I think i keep one tab open all day with DF on.. and check it every 20 minutes at least :p

Greg

It's open in a tab all day, check every 15 minutes probably!
& I had to upgrade the hosting server when 'tim-ater' joined!!! :D

tim

probably. like a DF Anonymous?

it's unhealthy i spent this much time on here.

greg... on other vBulletins you can see how long people have spent on the forum - can you look at the stats and report back? :p

C

chrismitchell

yeah that would be interesting to see the time spent on the forum.. who the most addicted people are :p :lol:

Kevin

Same as many, it's open in a tab whenever I'm at the computer and I check it at least every 20 minutes. And still sometimes the forum goes dead :p

DF is always open in a tab at work. And I probably scan the forum every 20-30mins. I don't check it as often when I'm at home but I still have a cheeky peek once in a while :)

berry

open in a window all day to check whats going on. Nightime maybe a half hour at 9.00ish?
Weekends, once or twice if i'm on the web doing stuff.
Late night after 11.00 is quiet.