Member Offer
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

How many effective message or messenger for seo?

Discussion in 'SEO, Social Media & Online Marketing Forum:' started by Janifar, Jul 29, 2013.

1. Janifar

Janifar Member

I am far from messenger and it's for long time, because of, I never think this work for seo. But I think sometimes the message work for SEO. So what all of guys you think? I am in little confusion, is it work or not? Any kinds of suggesstion would be appreciated.
  2. Levi

Levi Moderator Staff Member

sorry but I have no idea what it is you're asking....
  3. I'm in the same boat as Levi. Why don't you provide us a link to something related to what you're talking about?
  4. Jordan

Jordan Active Member

As they said above, I am fairly competent when it comes to optimisation. Send over some examples and will try and help.
  5. Janifar

Janifar Member

I said "Is messanger or message work for SEO"?
  6. Levi

Levi Moderator Staff Member

still doesn't help me....
  7. There is no such word as messanger, so unless you're targeting illiterate people then I don't think that's going to work overly well. You've asked us a question without giving any information on the subject - we literally have nothing to go on I might as well ask you something like, which colour would sell more? Orange or red?
    Are you building a new website, and want to optimise it for SEO? Can we see this website?
    Are you talking about whether some kind of web messenger, or message system hosted on a website would contribute to SEO in some way?
    No one can answer you tell us what you want to know in a way that we can understand :( Have you tried Google translate?