How is everyone doing?

Minuteman Press

I reduced my news intake dramatically about six months ago...

However, how is everyone doing 2009 YTD?

We are up 8%. Last year was a significant growth year for us, so given market conditions I'm cautiously pleased. I would like to be 'double digiting' though.

Peter

We are also doing well despite the recession, had a couple of dodgy months recently but we are still well up on last year and pleased with progress.

In the current climate, businesses are more than ever looking to save money and shopping around for deals, we feel that our USP "cost effective prices without compromising on quality or service" will be key this year and expect 2009 to be a very good year (fingers crossed).

How about some of the designers? Busy??

We're very quiet, unfortunately. But we're only 9 months old and haven't built up a big customer base yet, so we rely too heavily on too few customers. So I'm working 7 days a week to get the company name out there and marketing like mad! I've actually never worked harder...

Danny

Boss Hog - Companies like yours, with that attitude, will flourish in recession and recovery. Business that care and offer service will win.

Thinko - you're doing the right things by the sound of it - keep up the hardwork and the P&L will look better and better, WOM and customer referral will grow and it will all become more and more fun.

Stay optimistic and do a bit of marketing every day.

Peter

Thanks, Minuteman. Our overheads are small, and our work is good, so I'm optimistic we won't run into trouble, and the work we're doing will put us in a strong position to grow when things pick up.

Really glad to hear you and Boss Hog are both doing well.

Danny

So far everything is going SILKY SMOOTH for us!

The load of work has increased compared to last year but the cash flow is kind of low.

Good luck guys.

~Peace~

Back