How does our website look?

It's a bit slow to load in all honesty.

First glaring issue is white text on 'silhouette' video (first one). It gets lost in the hot spot of the sun and it's hard to read in the glow around the sun.

Look at the site on your phone. You see a really long homepage with no real focus. There is lots of stuff about you but very little about what you can do for me.

Visitors to your site will be there because they want help. Instead of telling me about how wonderful you are, change the content to tell me about your services.

And I agree, the site really slow.

It load slow cause it have videos on it.So its the problem of the internet speed more than the website i guess.;)
yes my 80/20Mbit (thats roughly 8 MEGABYTES per second download speed) fibre line can't handle the requirements for a few videos....

Isn't the general consensus these days that if it takes more than 3 seconds to completely load your webpage the user leaves...

yes according to the google seo guide it ranks the slow speed sites down
That's not quite correct. If you can load above the fold content quickly then google is happy to wait for the rest of the page to load asynchronously.

What pbstherapy have done is keep piling the plugins onto a not very good theme with the result that they have a whole load of bloat on cheap godaddy hosting.

So....

What are you going to do?

I'd move to better hosting first, then get rid of the the plugins you don't need (most of them) and then find a better theme.

From a professional perspective, the site looks like pretty much every site built using visual composer and the box of tricks it comes with. VC is not necessarily a bad thing if you're building a site yourself and that's the level your development skills are at but if you've paid a lot of money for a professional to do the work for you, I'd question their abilities.

From an seo point of view the site doesn't do too badly. It scores 84/100 with seositecheckup which is a pretty decent score for a themed site. However there are some pretty important bits that are letting it down such as the lack of a SSL cert and slow loading time (9.24 seconds).

Back