Member Offer
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

how do

Discussion in 'Introduction Forum:' started by kr1s, Jan 6, 2011.

1. kr1s

kr1s Junior Member

hello guys, just introducing myself...

Im Kris, a freelancer based in Leeds. Do both print and digital but am definitely getting more of the latter these days - that just me?

2. Greg

Greg Active Member

Hi Kris,

Welcome to Design Forums, nice site & portfolio - liking your print and branding work.
    I've never dealt with much print work since being freelance, but I think the general trend is going that way..

Greg

3. kr1s

kr1s Junior Member

Cheers for the kind words dude! Site's not been up long. Loads of stuff to add in there - phase 2. Hard finding the time...

Yeah shame about lack of print work really... Only seem to do the odd bit of stationery since being freelance too. Never occurred to me that maybe just agencies get the majority the print jobs.

Man I'd love to work on a nice brochure right now. Web is cool but it just doesnt have the same, finished feely good factor. Site's are never finished! The amount sites I've designed which dont look anything like they did when I completed them. Shouldnt be precious though should we? ;-)

4. Jimlad

Jimlad Well-Known Member

Welcome to the forum.

5. Greg

Greg Active Member

Yeah that's true, they're constantly evolving, there's definitely something nice about having a finished article in your hand (like the old CD > MP3 argument in a way)

Look forward to seeing more of your work once you get time to add it then, and I know that feeling well, updating your own site is always at the bottom of the list!!

6. Jimlad

Jimlad Well-Known Member

This also is true.

7. Thewholehogg

Thewholehogg Active Member

Welcome fella.

8. glenwheeler

glenwheeler Senior Member

Welcome mate, got a few people round the forums from Leeds too!