How did you find us?

How did you find us?

• Search Engine (Google, Yahoo, MSN, etc.)

Votes: 164 76.6%
  • Recommendation from a friend

Votes: 13 6.1%
  • Direct contact from the Graphic Design Forums | Website Design Forums

Votes: 6 2.8%
  • Another Forum/Online Advertisement

Votes: 12 5.6%
  • Other (please specify below)

Votes: 19 8.9%

• Total voters
J

jfjohn

I found this forum through another forum, but I can't remember which one, :D I just bookmarked this forum on my browser!

abdesigns

abdesigns

Looked up a number of forum sites, yours included! Alas the others have faded away and yours seems to be a fixture in my computer.

Ram P. Mony

Ram P. Mony

I searched the following string of words in Google "changing career to graphic design". 3 of the first 10 results were from www.graphicdesignforums.co.uk , and to say the least were quite positive. The posts were helpful, kind, thoughtful. There was none of that bullying of the new or future entrant in the field which you find on some online platforms. So the first impression was a good one!

Naim Islam

Naim Islam

I found it by searching on google which is the best forum of graphic design then it will show me "Graphicdesignforum"

M

Mister250

Hello all. They way I found this forum was.... I googled "best graphic design forums" and this one was one of the list, I clicked it and I liked what I saw.
Now I'm a graphicdesignforums proud member. :D

L

letty

Hi, everyone. I am new to this site. I just came here for one good reason and that is I need an advice for my fellow graphic designer