How did you find us?

How did you find us?

• Search Engine (Google, Yahoo, MSN, etc.)

Votes: 176 75.9%
  • Recommendation from a friend

Votes: 13 5.6%
  • Direct contact from the Graphic Design Forums | Website Design Forums

Votes: 6 2.6%
  • Another Forum/Online Advertisement

Votes: 13 5.6%
  • Other (please specify below)

Votes: 24 10.3%

• Total voters

Limegreen

Hi There

Hi Guys,

New here today, and found the forum via Google. Also as a result of graphicdesignforums.co.uk, I have also found stationery-direct.co.uk which appears to be very beneficial to me as a print company.

Thanks very much, and hope to speak with some of you guys soon.

Vmurray

Hello!

This is my first time on any forum of any kind. I am trying to launch a freelance career after working as an in house graphic designer for a number of years for a variety of different companies.

Thought it would be a good idea to get some other design opinions and advice now that it is just me.

I'm not sure how I found you. I had collected a huge list of links and usefule sites months ago and am only now going through it! I imagine it would have been from another website as a link.

:icon_rolleyes:

dedwardp

I was looking on Google for a graphic design forum that was based in the UK, the only others I had found that were remotely active all seemed to be from the US!

tms-print

I found this website via google.. im glad i did aswell. i have not made many posts yet but i have done alot of reading up on the old posts on here and ive learnt quite a bit.

so a big thanks

richimgd

I think you were on the first page of google for 'design forum' or 'graphic design forum'. But i guess thats your name!

Paul Murray

Staff member
I think "graphic design forum uk" was the Google search term I used and you were top of the list. I don't fancy joining American forums as a lot of the discussions on there seemed to be about US politics and decidedly un-design related matters.

Plus I'm generally not a fan of Americans :/