How did you find us?

How did you find us?

• Search Engine (Google, Yahoo, MSN, etc.)

Votes: 164 76.6%
  • Recommendation from a friend

Votes: 13 6.1%
  • Direct contact from the Graphic Design Forums | Website Design Forums

Votes: 6 2.8%
  • Another Forum/Online Advertisement

Votes: 12 5.6%
  • Other (please specify below)

Votes: 19 8.9%

• Total voters
Stationery Direct

Stationery Direct

Administrator
Staff member
If you have a spare 2 minutes, let us know how you found us.

This is greatly appreciated.

Many thanks

Damon

Pixels Ink

Pixels Ink

Now my memory is crap at the best of times but I'm sure you invited me onto the forums from somewhere Boss? Or did I stumble upon the forums......... :icon_dunno:

Heelllppp!!

Stationery Direct

Stationery Direct

Administrator
Staff member
Hi Col

I think I invited you, how nice of me :icon_biggrin:

Journey

Journey

I have found this forum in a UK webmaster forum. I forgot what exactly the name of that UK forum.

R

rachel84

I was curious when you responded to a mail from stationery direct, glad I found it though because so far it seems like a great community - I will also add a link in my signature on other forums. I've found the key success to forums is the traffic it gets, there's nothing worse than posting threads that no-one sees for days and by the time you get a response you've already found the answer!!

Stationery Direct

Stationery Direct

Administrator
Staff member
Thanks very much, any links in signatures on other related forums is greatly appreciated :icon_biggrin:

Like you say traffic is key so the more users that you recommend the better, if you happen to know of any other people that are interested in design then let them know about us, the easiest way is to click USER CP at the top then the "Click here to invite new users" link.

Thanks again :icon_thumbup:

G

Graphic Detail

Google, did a search for graphic design forum, trying to find a good resource for all stuff design as well as trying to pick up a bit of freelance work to get me through these crunching times. Great site. loving your work.

sweetums

sweetums

Think I was searching for something to do with Graphic Design on Google and came across this site which seemed to contain loads of relevant sub-forums and topics so joined and bookmarked it.