Member Offer
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

How did you find Design Forums?

Discussion in 'Introduction Forum:' started by Greg, Oct 7, 2008.

How did you find Design Forums?

1. Search Engine (Google, Yahoo, MSN, etc.)

0 vote(s)
  2. Recommendation from a friend/contact

219 vote(s)
  3. Direct contact from Design Forums

50 vote(s)
  4. Online advertisement/another forum

39 vote(s)
  5. Other (please specify in a reply)

22 vote(s)
  1. Greg

Greg Active Member

Interested to see how our members found their way to Design Forums, this information will prove to be very valuable in evaluating our marketing methods and allowing us to focus on the most efficient methods of attracting new members... so your feedback is really appreciated! :)
  2. sabian1982

sabian1982 Member

I was recommended by you, you donkey :p
  3. Greg

Greg Active Member

Do you want me to add that as an option to the poll? ;)
  4. sabian1982

sabian1982 Member

I thought it would come under Recommendation from a friend/contact/donkey / Other

Its Friday- everyones a donkey :)
  5. Greg

Greg Active Member

Of course, why did I not think of that :D
    You're right I am a donkey.
  6. Karielle

Karielle Junior Member

Recommended by a forum mate :D
  7. craigfarrall

craigfarrall Member

I was recommended by someone on Twitter, and I am glad I found it, because I love this place already.
  8. shika

shika Junior Member

Found Design Forums through twitter retweets....
  9. thomashodgson

thomashodgson Senior Member

Google for me - that and the fact that your site is the only design forum that isn't knocked out by our filtering!
  10. Greg

Greg Active Member

Hi Alyn,

Thanks for your feedback, can you let us know what specific search term it was? As I think you may be the first member to have found us through Google :)

Welcome to Design Forums by the way!

11. Owenjones

Owenjones Member

I found it through the recently redesigned Dirty Mouse.
  12. thomashodgson

Umm, I really can't remember! I think it was just "graphic design forums", though I remember having to trawl through a couple of pages of results as the majority of sites were blocked.

Sorry I can't be of any more help!
  13. Greg

Greg Active Member

That's OK! thanks for the feedback, as we're a very new site yet to rank well for any key phrases but good to hear you found us that way, hopefully won't be too long before we start appearing higher for some search terms.
  14. thomashodgson

I'll try hawking the site round a bit, generate some interest!
  15. thomashodgson

16. Greg

Greg Active Member

Hey Tom,

That's cool, and that explains that, I think our entry on CSS Drive comes up at position 9 for 'design forums' which is all good :)

17. TomB

TomB Junior Member

I found the forum through a post on the UKBF Forums where you were announcing they had gone live.

18. Greg

Greg Active Member

Thanks for your feedback Tom :)
  19. philjohns

philjohns Senior Member

Yes - or atleast I do! I was "recommended" to the forum by you - FreelanceUK infact...and Im glad for it!
  20. Greg

Greg Active Member

Hi Phil,

Welcome to Design Forums! and thanks for the feedback! I'm glad they allowed my post on there, I had originally tried to reply to a thread where a member had asked for any recommendations to design forums specifically for the UK, for some reason they wouldn't allow my reply to that thread, but did on the other?!