• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

How did the move go, Boyo?

mrp2049

Well, I've got almost everything into my new house, still got kitchen stuff to go back and get, but I am now in unpacking hell! I will admit, going to Reading/London was a nice distraction/avoidance.

I had loads of stuff that was under my bed, my bed wouldn't fit in through the door, so had to take that apart and now I have a room full of stuff and its one big mess. But I'm sat in my new house about to take advantage of Virgin Media Catchup and watch some wrestling!

C

chrismitchell

nice one Mike... Sorry I forgot where did you move to? As I know you were living in Cardiff wern't you? :)

mrp2049

I'm still in Cardiff, I've just moved to the other side, very much change of scenery and moving out of student-ville!

And yes, I applied for the creative position at the new apple store that is coming to cardiff! I hope I get it!

C

chrismitchell

good luck mate :) if you get it that will make 2 people online with apple discounts :D kick ass :D

Anon.

mrp2049 said:
And yes, I applied for the creative position at the new apple store that is coming to cardiff! I hope I get it!
Cardiff's finally getting an Apple store?! It's about time.

Good luck with job!

C

chrismitchell

at least that means the next time i'm in Port Talbot I can go to a nearby Apple Shop to get away from my family for a bit :p :lol:

mrp2049

chrismitchell said:
at least that means the next time i'm in Port Talbot I can go to a nearby Apple Shop to get away from my family for a bit :p :lol:
"excuse me guys, i've just got to nip to cardiff to visit a friend, no no, I haven't seen him in ages, funny really the best place to see him is in work...did I mention he works in the apple store?"

I realise I dont have the job..yet.