Member Offer
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

How did the move go, Boyo?

Discussion in 'Chill Out Forum:' started by chrismitchell, Jul 4, 2009.

1. How did the move go Mike? :D:clap:

2. mrp2049

mrp2049 Senior Member

Well, I've got almost everything into my new house, still got kitchen stuff to go back and get, but I am now in unpacking hell! I will admit, going to Reading/London was a nice distraction/avoidance.

I had loads of stuff that was under my bed, my bed wouldn't fit in through the door, so had to take that apart and now I have a room full of stuff and its one big mess. But I'm sat in my new house about to take advantage of Virgin Media Catchup and watch some wrestling!

3. nice one Mike... Sorry I forgot where did you move to? As I know you were living in Cardiff wern't you? :)

4. tim

tim Senior Member

mr p has applied to work at apple :D

5. mrp2049

mrp2049 Senior Member

I'm still in Cardiff, I've just moved to the other side, very much change of scenery and moving out of student-ville!

And yes, I applied for the creative position at the new apple store that is coming to cardiff! I hope I get it!

6. good luck mate :) if you get it that will make 2 people online with apple discounts :D kick ass :D

7. Renniks

Renniks Senior Member

Students-ville <3

8. mrp2049

mrp2049 Senior Member

noooo, student ville bad!

9. Renniks

Renniks Senior Member

haha, I'm a student - it's good. 30 seconds from family fish bar <3

10. mrp2049

mrp2049 Senior Member

the only saving graces of that neck of the woods is the butchers and the cafe (run by greeks) on crwys road

11. ahh the joys of a greek cafe :p

12. mrp2049

mrp2049 Senior Member

and this is a really awesome one too! they cook dam near everything from scratch! the vegetarian lasagne is awesome!!

13. Anon.

Anon. Senior Member

Cardiff's finally getting an Apple store?! It's about time.

Good luck with job!

14. at least that means the next time i'm in Port Talbot I can go to a nearby Apple Shop to get away from my family for a bit :p :lol:

15. mrp2049

mrp2049 Senior Member

thank you rob

16. mrp2049

mrp2049 Senior Member

"excuse me guys, i've just got to nip to cardiff to visit a friend, no no, I haven't seen him in ages, funny really the best place to see him is in work...did I mention he works in the apple store?"

I realise I dont have the job..yet.

17. true.. but they don't need to know that :p :lol:

18. Anon.

Anon. Senior Member

haha, with your ability to talk Mike I think they'll find it hard to turn you down :p

19. mrp2049

mrp2049 Senior Member

as long as i get an interview and i can work my charms! :clap: