HOW Contest Entry

Emily Young's entry? I wouldn't worry, it's crap compared to yours!
I voted for yours, as it's clearly the best there. Although you might have some competition from MacKenzie. It's a shame they felt the need to tie the voting system into an awkward FB app...

Thanks, Sean! I know, it sucks that the winner is chosen based on popular vote rather than overall talent. And that they're tying in essays, videos and art.
(Yes, Emily's entry is what I was referring to lol, I wonder if she saw it here because it's really similar, but she used fonts)
If you click on Mackenzie's entry, it's pretty to look at but you can't read a darn thing on it!

Sean Lee-Amies said:
Emily Young's entry? I wouldn't worry, it's crap compared to yours!
I voted for yours, as it's clearly the best there. Although you might have some competition from MacKenzie. It's a shame they felt the need to tie the voting system into an awkward FB app...
Rubbish idea....

If you click the link click on Entries (next to the details tab) and then it will show my entry. Next to each entry is a "Like" button, click that like button.
I'm checking with the group in charge now, because I've had at least 10 friends vote in the last half hour and it's only showing 9 votes (which I had over a half hour ago). So either they're doing it wrong or it's not reflecting in their app. It's a really shoddy way of a voting system though.

Stunning work. As everyone else has said it is by far the best creative response of the lot.

It's got my vote and good luck winning this!

Hey guys, I'm currently losing to an essay.... Please go vote! You have to allow the app access to your Facebook (it will not post anything) in order for the vote to count. Please! I'm desperate!

I've just voted. Hate the fact it has to be tied into a stupid app thing. I also posted from DF Facebook and Twitter for you!

No problem :) We like to help our members out :) I hope you win!

Thank you! I'm keeping my fingers crossed. I think there's something wrong with the app they're using because I've had way more people tell me they've voted than votes. I have to really campaign bc in losing to a poorly written essay that doesn't give good reasons for going lol.

It doesn't look good :(
Not sure how those other entries could win over yours... there is just no competition...

They got their friends to vote I'm sure. At this point it is not about design, it's a popularity contest. The app was messing up for me on Thursday so while I know if it was working I would have more votes, if I won at this point it doesn't feel deserved because its not based on best design. :-/

Back