Member Offer
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

hosted PDF viewer?

Discussion in 'Website Design Forum:' started by eddypeck, Jan 28, 2014.

1. eddypeck

eddypeck Member

hi guys,
    I've got a batch of PDFs that I'd like to put online and ideally have as a flip book style but I don't want to use flash. It's for a personal project not commercial so it doesn't need to be integrated in my own website and doesn't matter about 3rd part branding or adverts.
    I'm kind of looking for a free service that like a Photobucket but for documents kind of thing, has anyone come across anything like this?
    I'm pretty sure I did once but can't remember the name and a Google search is taking me in circles.

thanks in advance.

2. Levi

Levi Moderator Staff Member

3. eddypeck

eddypeck Member

Cool thanks, I'll check it out.
    And that's where I was going wrong - just needed to specify the technology I wanted :D leaving out the html 5 was getting me nowhere fast - doh!

4. Jordan

Jordan Active Member

Hi Eddy, I have used this in the past and by reading your post this does what you need http://issuu.com/

5. Russell

Russell Member

Second recommendation for issuu.com, used it to host digital copies of magazines before and it worked great.

6. eddypeck

eddypeck Member

That's the one I was thinking of! brilliant, thanks chaps :)