Member Offer
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Honey... I'm Home!

Discussion in 'Chill Out Forum:' started by br3n, Jul 11, 2009.

1. br3n

br3n Senior Member

Landed this morning at 5am! Totally knackered but managed to have a swim at singapoore airport on the way back which is always nice!

So, expect to see lots of photos and post whoring from me... Im coming for you tim!
  2. Greg

Greg Active Member

Welcome back to the grey skies of the UK Bren, you managed to have a swim at Singapore?! Did you just stop for the plane to refuel or for a few hours? All we saw in Signapore was the Departure Gate and people worried about swine flu!

I think you have brought the rain back with you after your Surfers Paradise floods, UK weather has actually been quite good last few weeks, even had a "heat wave"!!

What did you get upto in Cairns way? Do any diving on GBR?
  3. br3n

br3n Senior Member

We had 3.5 hours in singapoor so swimming seamed like a very good idea! I didnt do any diving at the GBR because I didnt have my padi card with me, couldnt really afford it plus charlie would have been bored :) We got a camper van again for 15 days and drove to port douglas, took 2 days solid driving but was worth it. while working our way back down (4.500 Ks) we did the following:

Great Barrier reef day trip
    White water rafting day trip
    Waterfalls & Lagoons including swimming under milla milla :p
    Whitsunday day trip - Snorkelling, beach and caves
    Frasier island day trip
    Bundaburg rum factory tour
    Fed the Tin Can Bay wild dolphins

Im sure theres more but we managed to cram loads into the 15 days! Lots of pics to come - got some pretty cool ones :D
  4. berry

berry Active Member

looking forward to seeing the Oz pictures
  5. welcome back brendan :)
  6. br3n

br3n Senior Member

Thanks guys! Hold tight berry.
  7. mrp2049

mrp2049 Senior Member

i want a holiday!
  8. br3n

br3n Senior Member

I'm nearly back on UK time... Managed to stay awake until 7pm but now Im awake and its 4am :(
  9. yeah I was like that when I came back from New Zealand.. totally flummoxed by the UK time for about 4 days :p :lol:
  10. tim

tim Senior Member

wow, singapore.

i'm off to tunisia in 2 weeks, but i wish it was where you've been.

welcome back!