Print Reseller Scheme
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

honest support questions

Discussion in 'Chill Out Forum:' started by Jazajay, Feb 14, 2013.

1. Jazajay

Jazajay Active Member

I got a note on my desk today to call a client back re email problems. I called him back and he said: "thanks for calling back, I'm having problems accessing my emails. I also can't access the Internet...I think the 2 might be related".

Now I'm sitting there thinking nar ur joking right wind jay up day....but no, no he wasn't.

So I replied sorry I think u need to phone ur isp?
    To which he said: "o so u don't provide our internet? Can't u see it at ur end to fix It?"

Honestly, made my day it really did. So anybody else have anything similar? :)
  2. scotty

scotty Well-Known Member

Working on a re-branding and web design for a company at the moment.
    I get the boss coming up to me all the time saying:
    "I don't know, there's something about the site that's wrong. It looks a bit blurry on my laptop. Can't you make it look like it does on your Mac?"
    Jazajay and robbydesigns like this.
  3. berry

berry Active Member

I did have a client who loved the brochure designs concepts, and after a week they rang back and said that after a number of internal meetings and discussion they really loved the designs but but were really unsure about the Latin language for the body copy ( Lorum ipsum) and said they would love to give us the work on the proviso that we would change the copy text to English. durrrrrrrrr
    GibbonIt, Jazajay, tim and 1 other person like this.
  4. Tony Hardy

Tony Hardy Guest

This. All of the time.
    Anyone been on Clients From Hell?
  5. robbydesigns

robbydesigns New Member

Excellent, what a laugh!
    I guess I'm lucky to have never have anyone that dumb.
  6. Squiddy

Squiddy Guest

This is where a legal loophole needs to be allowed/found to ensure that people are able to record idiots without fear of prosecution! I would pay to hear that conversation go down!
  7. Tony Hardy

Tony Hardy Guest

The list would be unmanageable. It would create literally thousands of jobs just logging people into the "idiot archive".
  8. Squiddy

Squiddy Guest

So in one fell swoop, my idea has provided entertainment to the masses and solved the unemployment issues :nod:
  9. scotty

scotty Well-Known Member

I just had it again today.
    Them: "But why does it look so good on your screen"?
    Me: "Because it's in vectors and at 200%"
    Them: "But why doesn't the jpeg you sent me look as good"?
    Me: "Because it's a jpeg at 72 dpi"
    Them: "But why does it look so good on your screen"?
    .......... and around and around it goes.