Honest opinion about my logos

Yazeed

Hey , i'am a person who is looking to make money online and i found a website called [we do not support this type of site] that pays $5 for small [or more accurately pays peanuts instead of true value of service] services , so , i started to learn logo designing and i created some logos , and i will be glad if you give me your honest opinion about them and how can i make them better .
( Please , when judging my work consider that each logo will be sold for $5 ) .
Thanks in advance .
If someone has suggestions about the logos and the making money thing please talk to me and advice me on facebook . I'am ready to learn anything to make my logos better .
My facebook account is below
[removed link - Levi, Moderator]
School Bag.png
The logo above is the first logo

..........................................................................................................................................................................
2000px-Treble_abnb.png
The logo above is the second one

( Please help me )

Last edited by a moderator:
( Please , when judging my work consider that each logo will be sold for $5 ) .
I'am ready to learn anything to make my logos better .

I would like to improve my skills and make some better work but you know I don't want to work hard, it's just 5$...Pathetic

and to be honest, your logos are not logo..

This is going to be blunt and may come across as rude but like many others I'm getting fed up with this type of 'work philosophy' where selling 'poor quality design' work for low prices is acceptable.

I wouldn't even pay $5 for that.... this people is the reason you should hire a professional who has more experience and understanding of the fundamentals of design, rather than someone who just just has a copy of photoshop/illustrator or similar. There are so many things wrong with those designs that I don't even know where to start.

You are not at a stage where you should be selling your work... simple as that.

$5 is far too expensive for that standard of work.

Me commenting on this post is worth more than your not 'logos.'

WOW :eek:, your logos will be famous one day !
My suggestion would be read a book about logo design first and then worry about " the making money thing" .

I can tell you're new at the whole design thing, I personally wouldn't pay $5 for those, unfortunately. The best thing to do is.. Practice.
You're logos are all over the place and the slogan on your singing classes one definitely has some text behind the "how". This why you should review your work over and over.

Practice, we all start off somewhere.

Back