Homepage Review

Wow I just read this thread...totally confused but to comment on solely the design...

First thing is color. You really need to go online and read about some color theory and learn about how colors work and what looks good and what doesn't because all these greys really don't look to great and the gold-ish color of the doorknob don't go with the grey either.

Next is typography, standard fonts, make it smaller, looks more professional. Work on more division of areas as well, utilizing that color theory will help with that...because right now everything seems to be a part of the same thing, you need to separate areas such as the header, content, footer more so that it is clearly defined in your design.

I would also fix up the logo and of course find an image that doesn't say istockphoto :)

First thing is color. You really need to go online and read about some color theory and learn about how colors work and what looks good and what doesn't because all these greys really don't look to great and the gold-ish color of the doorknob don't go with the grey either.

Sorry but your wrong. If your serious about doing this professionally that should just be there... If you find yourself having to LEARN which colours and layouts are most suitable you'll get no where.

Experiment and think outside the box.

Im not sure what the fook is going on - but...back to the drawing board.

Take a look at.....Design Meltdown DESIGN MELTDOWN baby - before you provide any more designs that melt my eyes.

J

jHouse said:
Im not sure what the fook is going on - but...back to the drawing board.

Take a look at.....Design Meltdown DESIGN MELTDOWN baby - before you provide any more designs that melt my eyes.

J
That's a great site... I used to check it out very often but they seemingly stopped updating and I don't know why. Is it back up-to-date (or how should I say that?) ? :)

Back