Hola

Ozwaldo Sanchez

Ozwaldo Sanchez

Afternoon all. The names Ozwaldo & I've been in the design world now for nearly a decade and a half (just scared myself by putting that!)
I've been working mainly in advertising and publishing for the first chunk of that time, until moving to a company dealing with the motorsport industry, where I got to work on some peachy livery projects (Red Bull RB1, 2 & 3 and the Kenny Roberts MotoGP bike)

Now find myself back in a more traditional graphic design role, producing the standard faire of corp id, literature Et al.

Definally now an InDesign convert for all layout duties, but illustrator is what I enjoy best. Although i've been cutting my teeth on 3ds max as my new venture into the 3d world. Boy is it a steep learning curve but loving every minute of it.

Many thanx, Oz.

Stationery Direct

Stationery Direct

Administrator
Staff member
Hey Oz

Sorry for the belated welcome, good to have you on board :icon_thumbup:

Do you have a website showcasing some of your work?

Cheers

Damon

T

thebluefox

Welcome to the site Oz!! Sounds like you've worked on some cool projects in your time ;) 3d stuff is fun, extremely hard to master though! Keep meaning to get back into it one day.

Ozwaldo Sanchez

Ozwaldo Sanchez

working on the website as and when i can (what with youngsters in the house, work commitments et al.) A few pdfs to show general stuff attached.

Note to old employers I did a lot of this when working with you and i don't even claim to hold any copywrite what-so-ever! Ok is my a£&e covered on that point?:icon_scared:

Attachments