• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Hola!

No, I'm not spanish :)

My name is Mark, and I'm a web designer from Canada. I got the link through Creattica and signed up right away. I'm a Team leader @ The Web Squeeze (.com), and been around the block on several other forums, but they all lack designers. Most of the members are coders. I thought of setting up my own designers forum, but since you guys already done that, I don't need to :)

Looking forward to talk about design and have some of my work critiqued.

Greg

Hi Mark,

Welcome to Design Forums! Good to hear you found us through the Creattica link, and thanks for joining, I hope you find the forums useful and look forward to your input around the place :)

Where in Canada are you from? It's country I've always wanted to visit and do an RV roadtrip in!!

Thanks,
Greg

Greg said:
Hi Mark,

Welcome to Design Forums! Good to hear you found us through the Creattica link, and thanks for joining, I hope you find the forums useful and look forward to your input around the place :)

Where in Canada are you from? It's country I've always wanted to visit and do an RV roadtrip in!!

Thanks,
Greg
You should :)
From what I've seen of it Canada is an awesome country. Although I've only been for a little over a year now, I'm totally loving it. The nature, the people, the opportunities.
I used to be a neighbor. I'm originally from Holland (yes, yes, Bergkamp, van Persie etc. No, I'm totally NOT a soccer fan), moved to central Canada just before Christmas last year, because my wife made me.. j/k :)